Asian food has taken the food world by storm because of its unique zesty flavors and ingredients. This delicious Asian Chicken Salad is a unique meal for a balanced and zen lifestyle. Switch it up when it comes to preparing meals, and introduce a new cuisine in your everyday routine. It’s a healthy choice and you’ll find it quite spontaneous (in a delicious way, of course).
Makes 4 servings. 1 cup per serving.
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chilled.
- 3 green onions, sliced. Use our Zappy Kitchen Shredder to make life simple
- 1 1⁄2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into strips. Make it easier with our Delidge Vegetable Slicer
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup fat free Asian or sesame salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup 100% orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut chicken breasts into small strips and place in or Stone Frying Pans with onions, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, and cabbage.
- In a small bowl or our Zappy Smart Mini Electric Shaker, stir together dressing and juice. Pour over salad and toss well to coat. Stir in cilantro. Serve at room temperature.
And Zap! A perfect unique and colorful salad, packed with a variety of healthy foods!
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 184, Carbohydrate 13g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 22g, Total Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 456mg